● To find a competitively priced solution that’s tailored to their needs.
● To find a solution that will help them achieve their sustainability goals.
● Partner with a provider with quality tradesman and with extensive experience in the industry.
Beacon Hill - NSW
● The homes will be energy positive with 336 Canadian Solar (275W) panels which brings Marston Living Beacon Hill’s total PV capacity to 92.4 kW.
● The solar system solution features 28 Fronius Primo (3kW) inverters to provide individual residences energy savings.
● The estimated savings in the next 25 years is projected to be over AU $800,000.
● Panels: x336 Canadian Solar (275 W)
● Inverter: x28 Fronius Primo (3 kW)