Founded in 2011, Seraphim is classified as a Tier 1 solar manufacturer by Bloomberg New Energy Finance. The company has been recognised as the 2019 Top Performer by PV Evolution Labs (PVEL) in partnership with DNV GL.
Seraphim offers high-efficiency monocrystalline modules and high-specification polycrystalline modules. Their products are widely used in various applications from residential, commercial projects and utility.
Their global operations are spread across Australia, China, Japan and South Africa. They have a global production capacity of 5GW and has installed more than 6GW solar modules worldwide in over 40 countries.
● Efficiency: The modules have an efficiency rating of 19%. They are made from Monocrystalline PERC technology which uses additional layers on the rear side to capture more energy.
● Performance: The PERC cell technology also makes it more cost-effective as it increases the power generation by 10 to 30%. The panels are divided in half for better shade response and reduces power loss by 6%.
● Appearance: The sharp black look, gives it an elegant appearance which could help preserve or increase the value of your home.
● Warranty: It comes with an industry-leading 15-year product warranty and 25 years output
● Corrosion resistance suitable for coastal areas
● Lower internal power loss, higher power output, and improved reliability
● Lighter in comparison to other modules, which makes the installation process easier