● To be carbon neutral by the end of 2020
● Achieve a six Green Star rating with the design
● To find a competitively priced solution that’s
● Tailored to their needs
● Partner with a provider with quality tradesman and with extensive experience in the industry
Alexandria - NSW
● All materials have been carefully selected for their embodied energy, impact on the environment and reuse opportunities.
● The building will be energy positive with x255 (365 W) LG NeON® R modules which brings their total PV capacity to 93.1 kW.
● The solar system solution features an 82.8 kW SolarEdge inverter with Synergy technology and x128 panel power optimisers for optimal performance and monitoring.
● To increase SDS’s energy independence, 15 kW sonnenBatterie Eco 9.43 has been integrated into the system.
● Leading-edge solution with symmetrical and sustainable design.
● Estimated savings of $30,000 / year with ROI of 25%.
● Panels: x255 LG NeON® R 365W
● Batteries: sonnenBatterie Eco 9.43 (15 kW)
● Inverters: SolarEdge 82.8 kW Inverter with x128 panel power optimisers